• Conduct lessons and give training within his/ her field of specialization;
• Participate in activities supporting development of the department and/or students;
• Keep update with relevant developments within his/her field of specialization;
• Develop study programs in accordance with the set curriculum and in close cooperation with the Head of Department.
• Holds Master degree or Bachelor Degree in a related field of study.
• Have at least 5 years of experience in a shipping environment.
• Preferably have at least 2 years of experience as a lecturer/teacher.
• Have an excellent command of English.
• Have an excellent command of MS Office applications.
• Have a ‘Can-do’ mentality.
For queries and application please contact email@example.com / www.imco.edu.om
Recent Posted Jobs:
- Manager Billing – Cleveland Clinic – Abu Dhabi
- Manager Reporting Systems – EITC – Du – Dubai
- Manager National Development – EITC – Du – Dubai
- Expert Planning – Reporting – Qatar Rail – Doha
- Expert Systems Integration – Qatar Rail – Doha
- Business Administrator – Healthcare – Siemens AG – Riyadh
- Computer Tomography CT – Business Manager – Healthcare – Siemens AG – Riyadh
- Key Account Manager – Healthcare – Siemens AG – Riyadh
- Magnet Resonance Business Manager – Siemens AG – Riyadh
- Project Logistics Coordinator – Dammam Saudi Arabia – Agility Logistics
- Key Account Manager – Dammam Saudi Arabia – Agility Logistics
- Sales Manager – Agility Logistics – UAE
- Inventory – Quality Control Supervisor – Saudi Arabia – Agility Logistics
- Account Manager – Agility Logistics – Saudi Arabia
- Manager HR Projects – Etihad Airways – Abu Dhabi – UAE