University graduate with a minimum of 10 years experience within an airline ground service environment or GHA operations environment including varying supervisory and management roles.
Extensive overall knowledge of all areas and the airline/airport operations.
Must have team building and leadership ability.
Cultural sensitivity and respect for diverse beliefs and cultures.
Overall accountability for safety, security & OTP at the Hub.
As directed by HOH, to be accountable for the manpower requirements, budgeting and equipment, recruitment and selection of new employees, training of EY employees and those of third party vendors. Ensuring that the Hub is able to operate effectively from the offset and will be able to respond to future expansion.
Maintain service level agreements (SLA’s) with service providers and be responsible to any deviations in service from original agreements. Ensure that these deviations are dealt with on a timely basis and corrective action taken.
Manage and assume the role of a mentor to all Duty Managers and other EY employees at EY AUH HUB. Monitor Hub performance on a shift by shift basis, conduct periodical shift performance checks and provide constructive feedback on the individual’s monthly performance report.
Manage stakeholders affairs within ADIA, ensure EY branding and product are within company standards.
Manage the effective implementation of a performance management and appraisal system for all employees and develop motivational and efficiency programmes to optimize performance and employee motivation in association with line manager. This includes issues under grievance, disciplinary and performance related matters.
Monitor all applicable budgets on a monthly basis to ensure targets are met, effectively control inventory and all associated costs such as overtime, stationary and company assets. Provide creative solutions to budgetary constraints and introduce cost reduction initiatives wherever possible without comprising safety or the guest experience.
Responsible for the general upkeep of equipment (EY owner or airport provided) and accountable for all issues raised to ensure that they are taken care of in a timely manner.
Assume the role of Brand Owner; ensuring all equipment and staff are brand ambassadors for EY.
Recent Posted Jobs:
- Quality Assistant EKFC – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Accommodation Supervisor – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Assistant Food – Beverage Supervisor – Airport – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Duty Officer EKFC – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Food – Beverage Supervisor – Airport – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Food Safety Specialist EKFC – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Senior Accounts Assistant – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Executive Sous Chef – EKFC – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Senior Manager Revenue Planning – Systems – Emirates Group – Dubai
- Clinical Nurse Manager – Wound Healing – Sidra Medical Research Center – Doha – Qatar
- Lab – Pathology Informaticist – Sidra Medical Research Center – Doha – Qatar
- Diagnostic Imaging Informaticist – Sidra Medical Research Center – Doha – Qatar
- Project Manager Medical Informatics – Sidra Medical Research Center – Doha – Qatar
- Network Engineer – Sidra Medical Research Center – Doha – Qatar
- Senior Network Engineer – Sidra Medical Research Center – Doha – Qatar